HOMEWORK: Black Death Official Briefing Report and last call for A Knight's Tale permission slip
- Permission slips?
- A Knight's Tale - THIS THURSDAY & FRIDAY
- Events That Shaped the World - sample topics here
- Choose GROUPS today
- We will choose TOPICS next week
- Research topics today
ETSTW PROJECT GRADING
- ARTIFACT (15 points)
- turned in by Thursday - 15 points
- turned in after Thursday - 5 points
- "BE THE THING" WRITING (15 points)
- Print and turn in a HARD COPY on paper
- by brunch Thursday - 20 pts (BONUS!)
- end of class Thursday - 15 pts
- after Thursday - 5 pts
- Group leaders should turn in using GOOGLE CLASSROOM
- Ready when your group is called? Full credit.
- Ready on "second call" - up to 80% credit.
- After "second call" - up to 1/2 credit.
TABLE OF CONTENTS1. Black Plague Primary Sources - HANDOUT HERE
2. Crash Course Disease Study Guide - HANDOUT HERE
3. Black Death Investigation Notes - HANDOUT HERE
4. Black Death Official Briefing Report - HANDOUT HERE (on paper OR Google Classroom)
5. Black Death Take-Home Quiz