HOMEWORK and EQ:
ESSENTIAL QUESTION: WHY DID FEUDALISM BEGIN?
HW: Finish The Vikings questions from yesterday.
- The Amazing Tei Street - what did you learn? What impact did she have?
- Why current events matter - another current events Kahoot this Friday
- QUIZ - 15:1 and 15:2 - CLICK HERE WHEN GIVEN PERMISSION
- Can you answer today's essential question?
- FINISH: "A Short History of the English Language"
- Go over The Vikings from yesterday - what do you have left?
- Who am I? - Did you solve the puzzle of the most beautiful woman in medieval Germany?
Who am I? I lived a thousand years ago. I have been called the most beautiful woman in medieval Germany. I had a reputation for being a kind and generous wife and mother, but I was also the inspiration for a wicked Disney villain. Who am I?
1. Japanese Feudalism - HANDOUT HERE
2. Training a Samurai/Samurai Needed - HANDOUT HERE
3: 12:3 Reading and Notes
4: 12:4 Reading and Notes
5. Samurai Needed (instructions on Google Classroom)
6. 14:1 Reading and Notes
7. Samurai Warrior Queens - HANDOUT HERE and VIDEO HERE
8. The Rule of St. Benedict - HANDOUT HERE
9. 14:2 Reading and Notes
10. 14:3 Reading and Notes
11. BrainPop Question on Google Classroom
12. Making Manuscripts question on Google Classroom
13. State of the Union Study Guide - HANDOUT HERE
14. BrainPop Vocabulary and Medieval Social Pyramid - HANDOUT HERE
15. 15:1 and 15:2 Reading and Notes
16. A Short History of the English Language - HANDOUT HERE
17. Vikings Video Study Guide - HANDOUT HERE and VIDEO HERE (original video in class shown from iTunes)