HOMEWORK: Complete and print your "Black Death Real World Writing Prompt."
HOMEWORK: Read pgs. 456-459 in the textbook (by Friday).
HOMEWORK: Be ready for your Black Death Quiz on Friday (this will NOT be open note).
- We will finish "Events That Changed the World" presentations tomorrow; if you visit Infinite Campus and you have BLANKS for the first three assignments of the school year, then you have not yet presented
- As I have mentioned the last two days, you should now have the following resources:
- The Plague in Siena: An Italian Chronicle
- The Boccaccio reading (an excerpt from The Decameron)
- The Black Death digital packet
- The Black Death images we looked at
- The videos we watched:
- Review the instructions again for the Black Death Real World Writing Prompt
- Finish your writing today
- Your letter is due by the start of class TOMORROW
All finished with everything?
- Create a Kahoot account and create your own Kahoot game on the Black Death. If you create one with at least 10 questions, we might just play it in class tomorrow!
- Watch Crash Course: World History - "Disease"--John Green is always awesome!