HOMEWORK: Continue working on your "Events That Shaped the World" presentation.
- Our new Seating Chart (Tuesday)
- Events That Shaped the World (all week)
- NAMES! NAMES! - Make sure names of everyone in your group are on both your "Be The Thing" writing assignment AND your artifact
- Please make sure your GROUP LEADER is on the spreadsheet below
- BONUS POINTS offered for Open House hosts
- Start your Q4 grade off on a positive note!
- Open House hosts
- Work on project
PROJECT GRADING (keep in mind that grading is time-sensitive)
- ARTIFACT (15 points)
- turned in by Thursday - 15 points
- turned in after Thursday - 5 points
- "BE THE THING" WRITING (15 points)
- Print and turn in a HARD COPY on paper
- by brunch Thursday - 20 pts (BONUS!)
- end of class Thursday - 15 pts
- after Thursday - 5 pts
- SLIDESHOW - presentations begin Friday (20 points)
- Group leaders should turn in using GOOGLE CLASSROOM
- Ready when your group is called? Full credit.
- Ready on "second call" - up to 80% credit.
- After "second call" - up to 1/2 credit.
Events That Shaped the World Sign-Ups