ESSENTIAL QUESTIONS/BIG IDEAS: Did Rome actually "fall"? How do we think like a historian?
HW: Complete the 5-4-3-2-1 for 1:1 in the textbook. Prepare for a possible open-note reading quiz tomorrow on 1:1.
1. Welcome, Attendance, write down HW in your Binder Reminder
2. Introducing the 5-4-3-2-1 reading strategy
3. Practice 5-4-3-2-1 with a partner on Chapter 1, Section 1 of the textbook (Assignment #2 in your history binder)
4. Finish going over Causes of Death--Roman Emperors
A-4, B-3, and C-6. Ask me what this means.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Causes of Death--Roman Emperors
2. 1:1 5-4-3-2-1