ESSENTIAL QUESTIONS/BIG IDEAS: Did Rome actually "fall"? How do we think like a historian?
HW: Read and take 5-4-3-2-1 notes on 1:2
HW: Remind your parent/guardian about Back to School Night Thursday
- Welcome, Attendance, write down HW
- Any questions on "The Western Empire Collapses"?
- Normally my policy will be to never answer any content-related questions on the day of a quiz or test, but this morning I will be happy to
- It's ALWAYS a good idea to ask questions if you don't understand something
- QUIZ: "The Western Empire Collapses
- Discussion and the Fall of Rome in Art
Q1 TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Causes of Death--Roman Emperors
2. Chapter 1, Section 1 - 5-4-3-2-1 Reading Notes
3. The Western Empire Collapses
4. Chapter 1, Section 2 - 5-4-3-2-1 Reading Notes