ESSENTIAL QUESTION/BIG IDEA: What were the push/pull factors that contributed to American westward expansion in the 1800s?
HOMEWORK: Be awesome to other people.
1. Field trip tomorrow - GROUP REQUESTS ARE NOW CLOSED
- Groups will be posted as soon as I can post them
- Dress code still applies
- We will wear name tags
- No backpack necessary
- Bring your phone or other electronic device at your own risk
- Bring a lunch or bring money for lunch
- You will stay with your group the entire time
- Right now we have five different offerings (subject to change)
- State of Deception: Nazi Propaganda
- Self-Guided Tour/Scavenger Hunt
- Wells Fargo History Museum
- Follow directions, listen to your chaperone, have fun!