HOMEWORK: Study for Thursday's exam and watch the New Hampshire primary results tonight
KEEP ALL CHROMEBOOKS CLOSED UNTIL AFTER THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO FINISHES.
Have a couple student volunteers hand back your French Revolution, Neutrality, and President John Adams
- If you did NOT complete this assignment, you did not get credit for your work from last Thursday (when I was gone). If there are any comments about any questions being incomplete, please finish and then turn this back in to Mr. Ippolito tomorrow.
- George Washington's Farewell Address
- Know the main messages of the Address
- Know the vocabulary from the Address
- Be able to recognize key quotes and passages from the Address
- How is President Ronald Reagan's speech similar to, and different from, Washington's Farewell Address
- French Revolution, Neutrality, and President John Adams
- What is impressment and how did it affect the US?
- Know Jay's Treaty
- Understand why some wanted to go to war with France, and how President Adams was able to keep us out of war
- What were the Alien and Sedition Acts?
- Are there times when the state governments should be able to overrule federal law?
- The 2016 Presidential Election
- Know all the current Republican and Democratic Presidential candidates. Can you name all these people?
- Know the results of the Iowa Caucus and the New Hampshire Primary
- Know what these terms mean:
- talking points
- eminent domain
If you're done, visit isidewith.com and take the Presidential selector quiz!