Last Day of the Quarter Checklist
2. Turn in notes, late work, and Blazer Bucks TODAY
3. Watch Chinese Wisdom Project videos - TECH CHAIR CLICK HERE
4. Once videos are done, I will be at my desk for any questions or grade concerns
5. Mr. Ippolito will be here in Room 301 today until 3:00 p.m. and tomorrow morning until 10:30 a.m. for any last-minute fixes
6. I am not on constant "Newsela Patrol" waiting for you to submit late quizzes, so if do submit Newsela quizzes for late credit, please message Mr. Ippolito (email, Remind, or Google Voice at 661-347-4990). Make sure you get a reply. Deadline is 10:30 a.m. tomorrow.
Want to turn "The Great Thanksgiving Listen" into "The Great Holiday Listen"? It will have the same impact on your Q3 final exam that it did on the Q2 final exam. And even if you already did it for Thanksgiving, you can still do it again (with a new family member, of course). Follow these instructions:
- Select 10-15 interview questions to ask your interviewee
- Make sure there is enough storage space on your recording device. The easiest way to record is with the voice recorder app on your phone, iPod Touch, or iPad
- Arrange for a quiet place and time to interview an older member of your family (grandparent or someone born before 1966)
- Once the interview is complete, take a photo of you and your interviewee
- Upload the audio of your interview to Google Drive.
- Name the audio file like this: Interview with My Grandmother Jane Smith - Dec2016
- Share this audio recording file with at least three other family members. The goal with this upload is to put this file in a place that will be both safe AND a place where you and your family can find the file in years to come.
- Submit your completed project online HERE by Wednesday, January 11, 2017