2. Take out your paper notes from your research on your "Mongols Presentation"
- Kublai Khan, Genghis Khan, or The Ming Dynasty
- Please recall the requirements of the presentation from Mr. Carranza:
- Group leaders--please share your presentation with Mr. Ippolito at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Need to access the questions? They are in the agenda from Fri, 11/14:
3. Infinite Campus - this is the last week before the 15-week progress report. It is important that you stay on top of your grades in ALL classes. I will walk around today to verify that you can successfully log in to Infinite Campus, and provide help for those students who cannot. To make things easier for both of us, please open up a separate tab (CTRL-T) and have yourself already logged in to Infinite Campus so I can quickly check when I come to your table group. You can quickly toggle from one tab to another with CTRL-TAB. When I am finished checking your table, you can close your Infinite Campus tab with CTRL-W.
- Finish your Mongols presentation, and be ready to present starting tomorrow. Please note that this presentation may be used as an assessment, meaning a successful presentation can earn you credit for having met your particular standard.
- Support your team! Sell Popcornopolis!