Essential question: How do I know which sources to trust for accurate information?
1. Share the results of your 9/11 interview
2. 9/11 Brainpop - http://www.brainpop.com/socialstudies/ushistory/september11th/
To view this on your own, you will need the Sierra Vista username and password. Ask Mr. Ippolito.
- radical fundamentalism
- username is your 8-digit student ID
- password is your initials and 6-digit birthdate
- EXAMPLE for someone born April 13, 2002:
4. Start an email to Mr. Ippolito
- Put my email address in the TO line (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Put a subject in in the SUBJECT line:
What I learned this week in Mr. Ippolito's class
- Start your message:
Mr. Ippolito, here's what I learned in your class this week:
- Saving as a draft
- Where to find your drafts later
- Finish your What I learned this week in Mr. Ippolito's class email
- Tell me what your learned in class
- Please include the FIVE academic vocabulary words you wrote down from the "9/11" activity your did yesterday. It looks like this:
- Completely answer the prompt
- Resources needed: MrIppolito.com, access to the internet (mobile or computer)
Mr. Ippolito's HW: Finish grading re-takes and create
Other great stuff:
The first edition of our school newspaper is now online! Check it out!